Terms and Conditions
7th May 2020
**This competition is now closed**
Terms and Conditions – Fresh Air Fitness Facebook Competition Prize Draw
1. The Facebook competition prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to certain residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Prize Draw void where prohibited by law.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Fresh Air Fitness (“FAF” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to FAF, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Facebook Prize Draw you must :-
Share the Facebook post announcing the competition on your own Facebook page
Like the Fresh Air Fitness Facebook page
Use the comments section in Facebook to record your school name
No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not enhance your chance of winning. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Competition Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. You may enter more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning submission.
6. FAF accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 09:00am on 11th May 2020 and closes at 23:59 on 5th June 2020. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 19th June 2020 at the offices of SCS Marketing & PR, Intec House, St Nicholas Close, Fleet, Hants, GU51 4JA.
9. The prize: if a selected winner is a UK resident, he/she will receive an outdoor gym package for their school. The outdoor gym package comprises of the following pieces of children’s outdoor gym equipment:
The prize also includes:
Supply, delivery and installation into grass or tarmac
What the prize does not include:
Ground works prior to install
Surfacing works prior to install
A skip – all spoil and waste should be disposed of on site or alternate arrangements should be made
FAF accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 30th June 2020 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to FAF within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and FAF shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and FAF shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be installed into the winner’s school by 30th September 2021.
12. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 30th June 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Fresh Air Fitness Survey Prize Draw, Unit 2K, Albany Park, Frimley Road, Frimley, GU16 7PL
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
14. FAF reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. FAF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. FAF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. FAF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of FAF in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that FAF permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to FAF under these Terms and Conditions.
19. FAF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Promoter: Fresh Air Fitness, Unit 2K, Albany Park, Frimley Road, Frimley, GU16 7PLBack to all blog posts